Category: Other Building Projects

FAQs about Development Application and Construction Certificate

How does the Development Application and Construction Certificate process work? Each project is different. The basic process is DA, then CC. The process is basically overseen by the builder or building designer who may be an architect or a project manager. Whoever is looking after it relies on the skills of the various professionals to

New Washbay for RMS

… and a bit of Shade for the Snakes This project involved not only some clever structural steelwork but also some fancy footwork dodging black snakes! Thankfully with a mutual respect between our workers and the snakes, the job at Wilsons Valley Jindabyne got built, and the snakes all got home safely. Tight timelines and

Scroll to Top