Farm Innovation fund for primary producers
Building a Farm Shed? Out of your budget right now?
- The Rural Assistance Authority is offering loans for primary producers:
- Maximum loan of $250,000 excl. gst per project
- Total Assistance available for all eligible measures is $500,000 at any one time
- Repayment terms up to 20 years
Applicants must be primary producers who:
- Own and operate the primary production business where proposed works are to be completed;
- Earn the majority of their gross income (at least 50%) from primary production;
- Are able to provide security acceptable to the NSW Rural Assistance Authority (RAA) for the advance;
- Are able to repay the advance within the agreed term; and
- Provide a Farm Business Plan and Risk assessment.